SWISSED17 Theme: "Conquering complex conundrums through Systems Engineering education"
SWISSED17 is the fourth Annual Symposium of the Swiss Society of Systems Engineering (SSSE), also acting as the Swiss Chapter of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE).
- ENABLES KEY IDENTIFICATION OF REQUIREMENTS
- REALISING INTEGRATION, VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION
- PROVIDES A STRUCTURED AND AUDITABLE APPROACH
- SUPPORTS INTERFACE MANAGEMENT
- MANAGES RISKS
- OPTIMISES SYSTEM LIFECYCLES
- TAKES AN OVERARCHING PERSPECTIVE
- CONSIDERS THE WHOLE SYSTEM
- FOSTERS AN INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The conference gives industry, organisations, educators, researchers, and government the opportunity to learn about cutting edge practice and research, share experiences and network.
Those working with systems. Those who want to find out how Systems Engineering can be of use to them.
Organisations looking to be able to generate innovative solutions to technical problems.
Practitioners needing to keep up to date with the latest developments in Systems Engineering or wanting to participate actively in the evolution of the discipline. Students who want to further their knowledge and employment perspective.
SWISSED17 event: 4th September.
Release of SWISSED17 presentations online: 18th September 2016.
Read more here: